Monday, October 13, 2008

Asian Basketball League

The Contenders minus my husband who had to run back to school to take his Finals
Cheering for my Homie Kenny Penny..Kenny You Da BeH! (in a fobbish Asian accent)
WVC 3 time Champions
It's almost that time of year again. When WVC, ISO, JRCB (I like to call them Jr Cheese Burger), Contenders, Got Rice? meets on the b-ball court for their semi annual Asian Basketball tournament. Unfortunately my husband wont be playing this year because he hurt his knees. He sure has a lot of love for the sport. Who goes and play basketball two weeks after getting injured only to re injure his knees. He never cared who's team he was on as long as he got to play his favorite sport. Throughout the years he's been a member of the OrangeMen, Got Rice? The Contenders, and even played with the Korean Team, even though he's clearly not Korean. Though he's not playing this year, I'll still be there to support all my homies and family member.

No comments: