Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Husband the Chemist

So my husband is a Chemist at Sun Products Corp, he works in the Research and Development department of personal care. He told me one day he was going to create his own body wash and call it Express. Well being the dork that he is, he really did. He measured the ingredients, mixed, bottled and labled this all by himself. The original scent was Cherry Blossom, but he thought is was too sissy so renamed it Cherry Mist. As if a man who made his own body wash wasn't silly enough. There's a bottle in our bathroom and he even put one in my parents bathroom.

One day I woke up and found my Conditioner missing. I didn't have to think too long to figure out who the culprit was. I picked up the phone and called my husband....Me:"hey honey did you steal my Conditioner?" Husband: "UUUUhhh yup!" I just wanted to test it at my lab to see the level of viscosity" . I didn't care to know the level of viscosity of my conditioner, I just wanted my products back. Yes he is a nerd, but I love him.

No comments: